These are once a week ballet classes for dancers of all level. This class will follow classical Russian technique and class structure, allowing students to build on their ballet vocabulary while also improving balance and coordination.
Ballet classes are also a good way for dancers to enhance their strength and flexibility! The Ballet classes will participate in Yarmouth Dance Academy's annual Spring Recital. Dancers registered in Ballet classes are eligible to audition/register for Nutcracker Performance Program.
Required dance supplies
and attire for Ballet
- Dancers are to have a long sleeved black leotard (Pre-Ballet 1, Ballet 1)
- Thin strap black leotard (Ballet 2, Ballet 3)
- Theatrical/Ballerina Pink tights,
- Ballet pink/nude Ballet slippers with no drawstrings.
- Hair must be in a bun or similar.
- Skirts are allowed.
- Water bottle is recommended.
- Ballet sweaters are also recommended for the cooler months. (No hoodies or large sweaters are to be worn in class)