YARMOUTH DANCE ACADEMY
Welcome to Yarmouth Dance Academy!
Tuition, Schedule and Start dates click here
Spring Recital 2023 information
Preferred Method of payments is CASH or E-Transfer (EMT).
Payments or payment arrangements will be accepted the first week of classes
*Cash payments brought to class should be placed in a sealed envelope with dancer’s name and date clearly marked.
EMT are also accepted, please use firstname.lastname@example.org,
when sending please include dancer's name
- payment plans are available, to make arrangements please email email@example.com
All dancers and parents are encouraged to go over Yarmouth Dance Academy's
We LOVE ballet!
We are excited to share our knowledge, passion and expertise with you. Part of the experience and necessity of learning ballet is greatly associated with being prepared for class.
- It is expected dancers have their hair in a bun (or similar) for every class.
- All Ballet dancers are also expected to have a black thin strapped leotard and ballet pink tights. These items will be required for performing on stage, different coloured leotards are acceptable for class.
-Ballet soft slippers are a must! No exceptions. Dancers must have properly fitting soft ballet slippers for class and for performing. Slippers worn on stage must have NO HOLES.
-Dancers in Advanced Ballet who are eligible for pre-pointe shoes or pointe shoes should have a pair for their training.
- Last be not least, a water bottle.
Upon arrival at the studio,
- Dancers should arrive for class no earlier then 5 mins before scheduled class time, as there will be a class in progress to help minimize distractions and interruptions. Doors into studio will be closed and if necessary with the curtains drawn while class is in session to help eliminate distractions to those in class.
- Dancers are to wait in dressing room until instructor invites them in. Please respect the class and dancers who are using the dance studio at that time.
- Dancers waiting in dressing room are to be respectful to other dancers belongings who are in class.
- Other then Creative Movement, parents are not to be the studio during class, but are welcome to wait in dressing room/lobby.
Dance supplies are outlined on our website on each class page. (click on a class to go to class page)
Ballet & Dance Exploration Ballet
Jazz/Dance Fitness (formally Dance Exploration 2 & 3)
Contemporary & Dance Exploration Contemporary
*An additional Spring Recital page will be created to provide up-to-date information for all dancers/classes participating Spring Recital (all classes participate)
I encourage all parents to check out our Policies, Procedures and Expectations page as it provides valuable information on our school and programs.
Please remember to check the website regularly as all our information throughout the term can be found here, like important dates, Yarmouth Dance Academy news, updated schedules, performance information and more!