Welcome to Yarmouth Dance Academy!
We LOVE ballet!
We are excited to share our knowledge, passion and expertise with you. Part of the experience and necessity of learning ballet is greatly associated with being prepared for class.
- It is expected dancers have their hair in a bun (or similar) for every class.
Upon arrival at the studio,
- Dancers should arrive for class no earlier then 5 mins before scheduled class time, as there will be a class in progress to help minimize distractions and interruptions. Doors into studio will be closed and if necessary with the curtains drawn while class is in session to help eliminate distractions to those in class.
- Dancers are to wait in dressing room until instructor invites them in. Please respect the class and dancers who are using the dance studio at that time.
- Dancers waiting in dressing room are to be respectful to other dancers belongings who are in class.
- Other then Creative Movement, parents are not to be the studio during class, but are welcome to wait in dressing room/lobby.
Please remember to check the website regularly as all our information throughout the term can be found here, like important dates, Yarmouth Dance Academy news, updated schedules, performance information and more!